Southampton Football Club is committed to protecting all children, young adults and adults at risk that are in our care or attending our premises. Providing a safe and positive environment for everyone involved in sport is paramount to the Club.
The Club takes its responsibilities to safeguarding seriously and we are committed to:
• Getting the right people involved through safe recruitment and training
• Creating a safe environment for all visitors, participants and staff
• Having and promoting clear systems to deal with any issues or concerns
The Club complies with government legislation relating to safeguarding children, young adults and adults at risk. We have in place comprehensive safeguarding procedures which meets the requirements of The FA Premier League Rules, The FA Safeguarding Children Rules and Affiliated Footballs Safeguarding Children Policy and Procedures.
• Safeguarding Children – Policy and Procedures
• Affiliated Football’s Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
If you have a concern contact you can contact the person in charge of the activity who will refer on to the departmental safeguarding officer or you can contact:
023 80 711965
If you are worried about the immediate safety or welfare of a child or adults at risk contact:
The Police - 101 or 999 in an emergency
The NSPCC Child Line – 0800 1111
The Children First Team – 02380 833336
The Adult Team - 02380 833003