Our dedicated Supporter Relations and Customer Service Team are often the best first port of call for questions, feedback, requests and information. We liaise directly with all departments to ensure a quick and comprehensive response.
You can contact our team by emailing directly to email@example.com
. We aim to provide an initial response to all communications within one-to-two working days wherever possible. If you prefer to speak directly with our team please feel free to call us on 02380 711980/909
– please do leave a voicemail if we are away from our desks so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
At Southampton Football Club we do not tolerate threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language, racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse.
Discriminatory behaviour is anything that singles out a person or group from a particular audience, whether that’s on the grounds of disability, gender, sexuality, race or religious beliefs. This might happen via chanting or shouting on the way to, or inside a football ground, or by making comments on social media channels.
Abusive behaviour is any behaviour which, whilst not necessarily discriminatory, causes offence to any individual or group. This could range from swearing at a player on the pitch to physical assaults, such as throwing items at opposing fans.
Southampton Football Club, The FA, Premier League and Football League are all clear about this:
• Discrimination in any form is unacceptable
• Supporters shall not use racist, sexist, homophobic or other discriminatory language
• If you are not sure, report it.
Ways you can report abuse you witness:
· Stewards – you can speak to a steward anywhere in or around the ground.
· Text – you can text 07467 959607 on a matchday, but please be aware that some networks can experience delays in delivery when the stadium is full.
· Phone – 02380 711980/909. Please leave a message if there is no answer so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
· Letter – Supporter Relations Team, Southampton Football Club, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO14 5FP
· Kick It Out – using their Reporting App, Textline 07956 535057
, Freephone 0800 169 9414
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org