It looks set to be an exciting season, with Saints having secured a place in the third qualifying round of next season’s Europa League following their seventh-placed finish last time out.
*To qualify for Concession prices you must be aged at the relevant age bracket on 1st August 2015
Over-65 (You must be aged 65 or over on 1st August 2015)
Young Adult (You must be aged between 17 and 21 inclusive on 1st August 2015)
Under-17 (You must be aged 16 or under on 1st August 2015)
Under-11 (You must be aged ten or under on 1st August 2015)
As a Season Ticket holder you’ll not only be part of every match, every march and every memory but you’ll also enjoy these benefits:
- Your seat guaranteed for 19 Barclays Premier League home matches
- Priority purchase on away and cup matches
- Priority purchase on Europa League tickets
- Opportunity to resell your seat for matches that you’re unable to attend (subject to terms and conditions)
- Exclusive Season Ticket holder newsletter direct to your inbox every month
- Exclusive retail offers during the season
- 50% discount on stadium tours
- 10% discount on official away coach travel
You can split the cost of your Season Ticket into ten manageable payments with our instalment plan. This interest-free option is only available when Season Tickets are purchased online at tickets.saintsfc.co.uk
. It’s a simple and manageable way to commit to 2015/16 season. The initial payment will be withdrawn the month after you’ve signed up.
Each application is subject to a £35 administration fee. The usual fees and charges apply, should a payment fail to be completed.
Ticket resale scheme
- The ticket resale scheme will only come into operation once a game has been declared as sold out
- Upon the Club opening the scheme, you will be able to offer your seat for re-sale using the online ticketing system
- No guarantee can be given that your seat will be sold
- If your seat is sold, a credit will be applied to your account which can be redeemed against the cost of your 2016/17 Season Ticket
- Full details on pricing will be released in the summer
How to purchase
You can call the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780 or you can visit the St Mary’s Ticket Office in person.