2015/16 Season Tickets are now on sale.
Renewal prices for current Season Ticket holders have been frozen and in some areas there are savings to be made due to a new configuration of the stadium layout.
The Goal and Wing areas – with exception of the Family Stand – are now two distinct areas with separate pricing structures.
A new, lower price is also available for Under-17s in the Centre Itchen, Kingsland, Goals, Wings and Family Stand. Meanwhile, restrictions of one Adult per one Under-11 Season Ticket have also been lifted.
*To qualify for Concession prices you must be aged at the relevant age bracket on 1st August 2015
Over-65 (You must be aged 65 or over on 1st August 2015)
Young Adult (You must be aged between 17-21 on 1st August 2015)
Under-17 (You must be aged 16 or under on 1st August 2015)
Under-11 (You must be aged ten or under on 1st August 2015)
As a Season Ticket holder you’ll not only be part of every match, every march and every memory but you’ll also enjoy these benefits:
- Your seat guaranteed for 19 Barclays Premier League home matches
- Priority purchase on away and cup matches
- Opportunity to resell your seat for matches that you’re unable to attend (subject to terms and conditions)
- Exclusive Season Ticket holder newsletter direct to your inbox every month
- Exclusive retail offers during the season
- 50% discount on stadium tours
- 10% discount on official away coach travel
Current Season Ticket holders will have until close of business on Sunday 24th May to take advantage of the frozen renewal price.
Between Tuesday 7th April and Sunday 24th May, current unoccupied seats will be available for purchase.
7th April – 2015/16 Season Tickets on sale
24th May – 2015/16 Season Ticket renewal deadline
26th to 29th May – Season Ticket seat transfers
1st June – Unclaimed seats released
You can split the cost of your Season Ticket into ten manageable payments with our instalment plan. This interest-free option is only available when Season Tickets are purchased online at tickets.saintsfc.co.uk
. It’s a simple and manageable way to commit to 2015/16 season. The initial payment will be withdrawn the month after you’ve signed up.
Each application is subject to a £35 administration fee. The usual fees and charges apply, should a payment fail to be completed.
To apply to transfer your Season Ticket to another location, please fill out the following form:
Ticket resale scheme
- The ticket resale scheme will only come into operation once a game has been declared as sold out
- Upon the Club opening the scheme, you will be able to offer your seat for re-sale using the online ticketing system
- No guarantee can be given that your seat will be sold
- If your seat is sold, a credit will be applied to your account which can be redeemed against the cost of your 2016/17 Season Ticket
- Full details on pricing will be released in the summer
How to purchase
You can call the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780 or you can visit the St Mary’s Ticket Office in person.