TRAVEL AWAY IN STYLE WITH COLISEUM COACHES!
How to book:
: click on the Saints Away Travel button to go straight to the booking page
– Telephone: 02380 472377
– In person: Coliseum's offices on Botley Road, Southampton, SO30 3JA
Individual match travel will be available to purchase 24 hours a day online once on sale, whilst you will also be able to buy in person at Coliseum's Southampton office or over the telephone on 02380 472377 between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm from Monday to Friday, and between 9am and 12.30pm on Saturdays.
When purchasing travel it must be paid in full at that time. Please be aware that credit cards will incur a 2.5% booking fee. We would encourage supporters to book via a debit card where possible.
Sales will close at midday on the Friday in advance of any Saturday, Sunday or Monday game. Sales for games on other days will close at the latest by midday of the day before the game.
On matchdays all coaches will depart from St Mary’s stadium as normal and call in at various pick up points which will be announced ahead of each away game on saintsfc.co.uk.
- Any supporter using foul or aggressive language may be asked to leave the coach, refunds will not be issued to anyone asked to leave and a ban may be put in place.
- Any supporter who are aggressive towards driving staff or other supporters will be asked to get off of the coach – a refund will not be issued and the supporter will be banned from using the travel club.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the coach. Anyone found drinking will be asked to leave the coach and will be banned from using the travel club.
- Smoking is not permitted on the coach, any supporter caught smoking will be asked to leave the coach and a ban will be put in place.
Supporters are asked to keep the coaches clean and tidy at all times -
Please note that no children under the age of 16 will be permitted to travel alone. They must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18+) who is part of the same booking with a ratio of a maximum of 1 Adult to 3 Children.
Wheelchair users must contact the Southampton Football Club ticket office on 02381 780 780 to book away coach travel to ensure that they are put on a coach with a wheelchair lift.
Please note that if Coliseum Coaches are not informed prior to the match then there may be no wheelchair access available on the date.
The limit that the lift on the disabled supporters coach can carry is 300kgs, if the weight is heavier than this then Coliseum Coaches Limited reserve the right to refuse travel to the supporter.
1. Match Amendments In the event of a match date being changed or cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances before departure, then supporters will be able to have their booking fee held in credit and transferred to the rearranged date. Refunds will be made should supporters not be able to travel on the new date.
2. If the match is cancelled after the coaches have departed, supporter refunds will be limited or nil, dependant on the timing of the abandonment.
3. Refunds will not be issued if the supporter chooses to not use the travel club. If the supporter advises CCL before 12pm the day before the match they may change their travel to another game for just the amendment fee.
4. From 12pm the day before the away match there will be a 50% charge for any cancellations.